ZeroNorth is on a mission to revolutionize the shipping industry through digital innovation. Our state-of-the-art SaaS solution is not just about optimizing business operations; it's about championing sustainability by significantly reducing CO2 emissions. This purpose fuels our drive.
Today, our diverse team of over 300 professionals, representing 38+ nationalities, operates from global hubs including Copenhagen (our HQ), Athens, Sofia, Mumbai, Singapore, and New York City. We stand at the forefront of the industry's green transition, empowering our partners to harness data for tangible decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a Voyage Optimisation Analyst - Fixed Term Contract at ZeroNorth?
The Voyage Optimisation Analyst (Fixed Term Contract) position falls under our our newly based Customer experience and Professional Services team in Mumbai, India, where you will work closely with Commercial Operators and masters on Customer end as well as Customer experience and Customer success teams within ZeroNorth.
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join us.
As a trusted Optimisation advisor, you will be driving and accelerating success with both internal and external customers, partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment and your key responsibilities will be:
- Understand the back-end processes employed on various functions of ZeroNorth optimization platform and be an overall expert for front-end and user interface.
- Coordinate closely with operations team on customer end to understand the customer’s business model, strategy and needs and be the specialist to help customer achieve the digitalization and sustainability goals through use of our technology.
- Take charge of customer vessel’s voyages and advise optimum routes and speeds conjunction with customer’s commercial needs and agreements.
- Monitor customer fleet to ensure that maximum financial benefit is achieved through use of ZN platform and communicate with operators/ masters to implement changes.
- Analyse completed voyages and provide reports/feedback to both internal and external stakeholders including voyage performance and claims evaluation.
- Train and familiarize new customers/users during onboarding and present new solutions/features to existing customers.
- Take ownership of customer feedback and challenges and help solve the customer’s challenges through innovation, new solutions and mechanisms matching customer’s business model so as customers achieve full potential of ZeroNorth platform.
- Provide strategy to clients in order to scale up the fleet-wide use of ZeroNorth solutions in order to help them earn a good ROI and achieve defined KPIs.
- Guiding the customer through the operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful ZeroNorth journey.
- Assist customer success teams during successful onboarding and scaling up of existing customers.
- Maintain effective relationships with product management and various internal key stakeholders and recommend resolutions as per customer specification as well as help build new revenue streams.
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts.
- Ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of ZeroNorth products through strong account management activities.
- Contribute to root cause analysis on wins/losses and communicate lessons learned across different teams.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook.
- Be the voice of our customers by contributing to product ideas.
- Expand knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Who are you?
We are looking for you, who has 3+ years of experience - ideally in the Shipping Industry, sailing onboard commercial vessels as a 2nd / 3rd officer looking for 3-6 months temporary role.
You are tech and data driven - learn new tech products with ease and quickly become proficient and efficient. We expect you to be self-motivated, accountable, agile, and focused on exceeding customer expectations. You love steep learning curves.
Furthermore, you excel in project management, you have excellent communication- and teamwork skills. You are nimble and you pay great attention to details, ensuring great user experiences and quality in everything you do.
It’s important that you are fluent in both oral and written English, as this is the language we use.
At ZeroNorth, our ambition knows no bounds, and our "Can Do" spirit is infectious. Nestled in vibrant workspaces, we're surrounded by delightful amenities, from coffee to engaging games. But what truly sets us apart is our shared passion for crafting solutions that not only optimize daily challenges but also significantly cut down on CO2 emissions.
We're not just in the business of creating apps; we're on a quest to make a positive impact on our planet, our communities, and our inclusive culture. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and warmly welcome individuals from every walk of life, recognizing that our strength lies in our differences.