ZeroNorth is on a mission to revolutionize the shipping industry through digital innovation. Our state-of-the-art SaaS solution is not just about optimizing business operations; it's about championing sustainability by significantly reducing CO2 emissions. This purpose fuels our drive.
Today, our diverse team of over 300 professionals, representing 38+ nationalities, operates from global hubs including Copenhagen (our HQ), Athens, Sofia, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and New York City. We stand at the forefront of the industry's green transition, empowering our partners to harness data for tangible decarbonization actions.
What does it mean to be a Senior Account Executive at ZeroNorth?
Having attracted several new customers and seeing a good growth trajectory in different regions across the globe, ZeroNorth is ready to be fully scaled in Japan by our new Senior Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our client base with a focus on enterprise brands across Japan. You will be building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of customers, and be responsible for prospecting and negotiation of contracts.
Your areas of responsibility:
● Drive significant growth in the Japanese market for both existing and new customers, achieving or exceeding individual quotas
● Manage complex sales cycles and present to C-level executives the value of our solutions
● Drive strategic sales initiatives and cultivate key client relationships, leveraging a results-driven approach primarily from the office environment, while occasionally engaging in face-to-face client meetings to enhance business partnerships
● Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
● Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
● Partner with the pre-sales, marketing, and customer experience teams to maximize revenue-generating opportunities
● Direct reference to Head of Sales Japan based in Tokyo
● 5+ years of SaaS in the maritime space
● Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
● Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
● A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
● Experience in bringing innovative/market-defining products to market
● Must work well in a team selling environment
● Ability to travel
● Business level both Japanese and English-speaking
● BA/BS degree or similar college-level education
Please only apply if you are already residing in Japan.
At ZeroNorth, our ambition knows no bounds, and our "Can Do" spirit is infectious. Nestled in vibrant workspaces, we're surrounded by delightful amenities, from coffee to engaging games. But what truly sets us apart is our shared passion for crafting solutions that not only optimize daily challenges but also significantly cut down on CO2 emissions.
We're not just in the business of creating apps; we're on a quest to make a positive impact on our planet, our communities, and our inclusive culture. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and warmly welcome individuals from every walk of life, recognizing that our strength lies in our differences.