As a purpose-driven company with a heritage of leading shipping companies, we build and deliver a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
Today, we are 250+ employees and more than 38 nationalities spread across offices in Copenhagen HQ, Athens, Varna, Mumbai, Singapore and New York City.
With a recent Series B capital raise of +$50 Mil, we are in a position to challenge the status quo. We proudly support the industry’s green transition and enable customers to turn data into immediate decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a Data Quality Specialist at ZeroNorth?
As a Data Quality Specialist at ZeroNorth, you will be a senior member of our dedicated Data Quality team
and as such you are steering the course for precision in maritime optimisation solutions. Your role is
pivotal, ensuring the integrity of our data and AI-driven services, while driving innovation within the team.
Joining us means embracing a dynamic atmosphere within our SaaS Startup, one that thrives on
innovation and excellence.
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join us.
Data Analysis: Dive into our data ecosystem, identifying and analyzing data quality issues using
internal tools and dashboards.
- Customer Collaboration: Work closely with our customers to understand data discrepancies,
guide corrective actions, and ensure data accuracy meets industry standards.
- Collaborative Efforts: Collaborate closely with Data Engineers, providing insights into data quality
requirements and ensuring seamless integration within our data pipelines.
- Technical Competence: Utilize internal data quality tools, and potentially SQL or Python to
perform data analysis tasks, contributing to the data quality enhancement process.
- Domain Expertise: Utilize your education in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering, combined
with experience in vessel performance data, to bring industry-specific insights to the data quality
- Team Growth: Contribute to the improvement of team processes, innovative solutions and
guidance of more junior team members
Who you are:
- Degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Data Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and/or data quality assurance in the maritime industry,
preferably on vessel performance.
- Familiarity with tools like SQL or Python is beneficial.
- Strong English communication skills, internally and towards customers, with the ability to convey
technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a passion for maintaining and developing high data quality standards.
At ZeroNorth, we believe in the power of data to revolutionize the maritime industry. Join us, and together,
let's set new standards in data quality, ensuring our customers navigate the seas of digitalization with
confidence and precision.
We are ambitious and passionate with an exceptional “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything you could dream of, such as food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a severe reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
We are on a mission for the betterment of our planet, our people, and our company culture. Therefore, we embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.