Voyage Optimisation Specialist
As a purpose-driven company with a heritage of leading shipping companies, we build and deliver a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
Today, we are 200+ employees and more than 38 nationalities spread across offices in Copenhagen HQ, Athens, Varna, Mumbai, Singapore and New York City.
With a recent Series B capital raise of +$50 Mil, we are in a position to challenge the status quo. We proudly support the industry’s green transition and enable customers to turn data into immediate decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a Voyage Optimisation Specialist at ZeroNorth?
As Voyage Optimisation Specialist you will be driving and accelerating success with both internal and external stakeholders in a cross-functional environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a SaaS Startup, that is formed and based on great experience and history within the shipping.
You will work closely with different teams to ensure an excellent customer experience reaching revenue goals.
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join us.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Coordinate closely with operations team on customer end to understand the business model, strategy and needs and be the specialist to help achieve the digitalization and sustainability goals through use of our technology.
- Take charge of vessel’s voyages and advise optimum routes and speeds conjunction with user’s commercial needs and agreements.
- Monitor the fleet to ensure that maximum financial benefit is achieved through use of ZN platform and communicate with operators/ masters to implement changes.
- Analyse completed voyages and provided reports/feedback to both internal and external stakeholders including voyage performance and claims evaluation.
- Take ownership of user feedback, challenges and help solve their challenges through innovation, new solutions and mechanisms matching user’s business model so they achieve full potential of ZeroNorth platform.
- Provide strategy to clients to scale up the fleet-wide use of ZeroNorth solutions to help them earn a good ROI and achieve defined KPIs.
- Guiding the user through the operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful ZeroNorth journey.
- Assist user success teams during successful onboarding and scaling up of existing users.
- Maintain effective relationships with product management and various internal key stakeholders and recommend resolutions as per user specification as well as help build new revenue streams.
Who are you?
If you are passionate about data and new technology, eager to seek challenging and innovative opportunities, and motivated to deliver the best solution and services to our users, then our team is the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for you, who has 2+ years of experience - ideally in the Shipping Industry as a commercial operator / similar domain in addition to sailing onboard commercial vessels on senior ranks. It’s important that you are fluent in both oral and written English, as this is the language we use.
We imagine that you enjoy being part of a team and solving problems through innovation, collaboration creating customer value. You truly think about: “What information is out there, how can we use it and how can it improve our solutions, so that we can keep on innovating the services that we are providing for our customers”.
We are ambitious and passionate with an exceptional “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything you could dream of, such as food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a severe reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
We are on a mission for the betterment of our planet, our people, and our company culture. Therefore, we embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- Customer Experience & Professional Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Workplace & Culture
Our team is growing, and as a market leader in digitalisation for shipping, we believe firmly that the only way forward is together. With some of the greatest creative minds, digital specialists and out-of-the-box thinkers in shipping tech, we encourage collaborative and close working, getting to the core of ZeroNorth’s mission.
Based in a newly renovated, modern building, ZeroNorth’s headquarters are in the centre of Copenhagen. Our offices are uniquely designed in line with our commitment to collaboration, ideas over titles and flexibility. As we continue to grow and face changing priorities as a workforce, we also encourage remote working.
Recognising the challenges posed by climate change, technology company ZeroNorth was founded to accelerate the transition to greener global trade. By blending cutting-edge data-driven technology with human expertise, the ZeroNorth platform provides a range of software solutions that are helping the global shipping industry cut emissions and reduce its impact on the climate, whilst improving commercial performance.
ZeroNorth offers one platform with multiple services and is an industry-leading software developer, which interconnects data into insights and actions, optimising global trade for cargo owners, vessel owners, commercial operators, charterers, and bunker suppliers. The company’s software offers a full range of services which support the value chain to increase earnings and reduce CO2 emissions.
Voyage Optimisation Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at ZeroNorth?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.