Customer Support Consultant
We usually respond within three days
As a purpose-driven company with a heritage of leading shipping companies, we build and deliver a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
Today, we are 150+ employees and more than 38 nationalities spread across offices in Copenhagen HQ, Athens, Varna, Mumbai, Singapore and New York City.
With a recent Series B capital raise of +$50 Mil, we are in a position to challenge the status quo. We proudly support the industry’s green transition and enable our customers to turn data into immediate decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a Customer Support Consultant at ZeroNorth?
Reporting to our Global Head of Tech Support you will also be working closely together with other teams including Customer Experience and Product & Engineering. You will contribute with stellar customer experiences resolving customer queries and help build and better our Customer Support function. For the right candidate there will be plenty of opportunities to grow and develop as we will scale the Customer Experience team in 2023.
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join us.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Handle and resolve customer queries on a day-to-day basis in Intercom.
- Report bugs based on triage in Linear
- Manage major operations outages and communications to the users
- Examine help desk tickets and look for common questions that documentation could help answer, and then develop that documentation as part of our help center
- Drive continuous improvement in our support processes from early detection, prevention and to rapid resolution
- Act as subject matter expert of assigned applications and liaise with support engineers to act as subject matter experts.
- Success in this role equals happy customers. Key success metrics will be resolution time as well as customer satisfaction.
Who are you?
- We are looking for a team-player, who has 2 – 5 years of experience working in a SaaS Support preferably within B2B and/or as part of a or service function within the maritime or shipping industry
- You are curious about technology and how it can help vessel operators to become more efficient
- Being service-oriented is a natural part of who you are
- We use Intercom, Linear and Salesforce, so it will only be a plus if you have experience with this tech-stack
- It is essential you can translate complex challenges and concepts in a language people can understand
- Further you have attention to details and thrive in an entrepreneurial set-up
English is the language we use, so it is important you to have exceptional English verbal and written communications skills
We are ambitious and passionate with an exceptional “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything you could dream of, such as food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a severe reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
We are on a mission for the betterment of our planet, our people, and our company culture. Therefore, we embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Support Consultant
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Workplace & Culture
Our team is growing, and as a market leader in digitalisation for shipping, we believe firmly that the only way forward is together. With some of the greatest creative minds, digital specialists and out-of-the-box thinkers in shipping tech, we encourage collaborative and close working, getting to the core of ZeroNorth’s mission.
Based in a newly renovated, modern building, ZeroNorth’s headquarters are in the centre of Copenhagen. Our offices are uniquely designed in line with our commitment to collaboration, ideas over titles and flexibility. As we continue to grow and face changing priorities as a workforce, we also encourage remote working.
Recognising the challenges posed by climate change, technology company ZeroNorth was founded to accelerate the transition to greener global trade. By blending cutting-edge data-driven technology with human expertise, the ZeroNorth platform provides a range of software solutions that are helping the global shipping industry cut emissions and reduce its impact on the climate, whilst improving commercial performance.
ZeroNorth offers one platform with multiple services and is an industry-leading software developer, which interconnects data into insights and actions, optimising global trade for cargo owners, vessel owners, commercial operators, charterers, and bunker suppliers. The company’s software offers a full range of services which support the value chain to increase earnings and reduce CO2 emissions.
Customer Support Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at ZeroNorth?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.