As a purpose-driven company with a heritage of leading shipping companies, we build and deliver a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
Today, we are 150+ employees and more than 38 nationalities spread across offices in Copenhagen HQ, Athens, Varna, Mumbai, Singapore and New York City.
With a recent Series B capital raise of +$50 Mil, we are in a position to challenge the status quo. We proudly support the industry’s green transition and enable our customers to turn data into immediate decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a People Operations Specialist at ZeroNorth?
As we transition into a scale-up company with multiple locations worldwide and an ambition to continue on this growth journey at a fast pace, we need to ensure that the backbone of the People & Culture function runs in a smooth, efficient way with a focus on automation and scalability whilst still delivering a personalised employee experience. This is where you come into the picture!
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join us.
Your areas of responsibility:
- You are the first point of contact for incoming employee queries, and will handle queries related to organisational changes to be processed; questions about vacation and sick leave; support with documents; among other things.
- You are responsible for maintaining all employee data across our People systems with high data accuracy
- You will manage employment contracts for new employees and support by providing an awesome onboarding process to our new joiners in all our global locations
- You will oversee global mobility with support from our relocation partner
- You will process employee changes, including document generation, notifications and system updates
- You will oversee the offboarding process for leavers
- You will support the creation of new policies, guidelines and manuals and ensure that content on our intranet is up-to-date
- You will seek to identify and drive process improvement efforts, leveraging our people systems to streamline, automate and eliminate manual work where possible
The People & Culture team
The goal for the People Operations team is that by the end of 2023, we will run best-in-class people processes with a strong focus on automation while capturing the ZeroNorth spirit and personal touch across all locations. We also want to ensure unbiased, fair and transparent decision-making in all aspects of the employee journey by enabling a data-driven approach within the People & Culture function. As a People Operations Specialist in this team, your role is crucial in order for us to succeed.
- 2+ years of experience working with HR/People, preferably in a similar role
- IT savvy
- Solid understanding of Danish employment law
- Good Danish and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and fluently with people from all layers of the organisation
- Highly structured and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage your time and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Service-minded and proactive mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, and not afraid to ask for help when needed
We are ambitious and passionate with an exceptional “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything you could dream of, such as food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a severe reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
We are on a mission for the betterment of our planet, our people, and our company culture. Therefore, we embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
ZeroNorth provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.