As a purpose-driven company with a heritage of leading shipping companies, we build and deliver a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
Today, we are 150+ employees and more than 38 nationalities spread across offices in Copenhagen HQ, Athens, Varna, Mumbai, Singapore and New York City.
With a recent Series B capital raise of +$50 Mil, we are in a position to challenge the status quo. We proudly support the industry’s green transition and enable our customers to turn data into immediate decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a Commercial Excellence Partner at ZeroNorth?
We are currently looking for an exceptional and talented colleague to become a key driver in building best-in-class commercial operations to support our growth acceleration. You will report to the Head of Commercial Excellence but work closely with the commercial leadership team.
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - join us.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Own and develop compelling customer pitch and solution materials
- Create pitch material and master deck, including tailormade value propositions and ROI analysis to support sales efforts
- Lead and coordinate commercial tender processes to support the commercial team
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the areas of commercial growth (Go-to-Market)
- Work closely with the sales team on tailor-made presentations and business cases
- Attend client meetings on an ad-hoc basis
- Support the business growth strategy
- Continuously develop commercial capabilities based on new insights
- Create and maintain a commercial sales playbook
- Support our Commercial management in customer dialogues and go-to-market material
- Prepare various ad-hoc analyses to support strategic sales plans and execution of the sales strategy
- You have an exceptional analytical/strategic toolbox and capabilities to identify, understand, develop and execute commercial growth proposals
- 2-4 years of experience as a management consultant or a similar function from the industry, alternative SaaS scale-up experience with a focus on commercial operations
- A relevant master’s degree (finance and strategy or similar)
- Strong consulting toolbox and excellent project management skills
- Clear and structured communicator with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: commercial excellence, SaaS or CRM or commercial maritime operations
- Impeccable written and spoken English is required
We are ambitious and passionate with a strong “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything you could dream of, such as food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a severe reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
We are on a mission for the betterment of our planet, Making Global Trade Green, our people, and our company culture. Therefore, we embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
ZeroNorth provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.