As a purpose-driven company with a heritage of leading shipping companies, we build and deliver a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
Today, we are 150+ employees and more than 38 nationalities spread across offices in Copenhagen HQ, Athens, Varna, Mumbai, Singapore and New York City.
With a recent Series B capital raise of +$50 Mil, we are in a position to challenge the status quo. We proudly support the industry’s green transition and enable our customers to turn data into immediate decarbonisation actions.
What does it mean to be a Senior Account Executive at ZeroNorth?
Having attracted several new customers and seeing a good growth trajectory, ZeroNorth is ready to be fully scaled in the market by our new Senior Account Executive. In this role, you will develop business opportunities and revenue growth, and handle the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with efficient emphasis on new business sales.
You will work closely with different teams to ensure an excellent customer experience reaching revenue goals.
It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join us.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of ZeroNorth products through strong account management activities
- The Focus region will consist of Southern Europe and the Middle East
- Contribute to root cause analysis on wins/losses and communicate lessons learned across different teams
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook
- Be the voice of our customers by contributing to product ideas
- Expand knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and experienced Senior Account Executive, coming from the maritime industry. You understand service and sales from previous experience, and you can build valuable relationships and get stakeholders engaged. You are tech and data-driven combined with solid B2B sales and account management experience.
You have a proven track record selling to large enterprise organisations and are used to negotiating with executive/C-level stakeholders, being at ease navigating complex opportunities.
Understanding the commercial constellations between shipowners, charterers and technical managers in shipping is also an advantage. 5+ years of software or “SaaS” sales and territory management experience.
You are known to be a pragmatic team worker; a strong communicator and you are recognised as a self-starter.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required and some travel is expected.
Ideally, you’ll be based out of the Netherlands, Switzerland or Belgium and close to an airport.
We are ambitious and passionate with an exceptional “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything you could dream of, such as food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a severe reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
We are on a mission for the betterment of our planet, our people, and our company culture. Therefore, we embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.